Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Beauty Boxes Dissected

So anyone that has meet me knows that I LOVE PRESENTS. So when I found these subscription beauty boxes I went crazy! A new surprise gift every month, I am in heaven! And since I just finished school and I am studying/taking my board exams I figured I deserved a present. (First test passed by the way, snaps)   After extensive research and some study procrastination I decided on two boxes.

First Julep Maven, which I always type into google as Jelup because along with my love of presents comes my lack of spelling skills.  Julep Maven is a monthly subscription box of nail polish. The first box you get is an intro-box.

The second box I signed up for is Glossybox. I was debating between Glossybox and Birchbox. The main points I saw were Glossybox had some negative customer service and shipping reviews. It is also more expensive then Birchbox at $21 a month. However, Glossybox seems to have higher end products.  Birchbox has a waiting list which I have been on for at least two weeks and I am impatient. So Glossybox won.


Wow so apparently I have a lot of flaws impatience, spelling, tired.  In the up coming posts I will detail out both boxes and have pictures of what came in each.

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment